Because it takes a lot of imagination to make meal time with kids easier and more enjoyable, we’ve created the cutest kids dishware to add sparkle and storytelling to your mealtimes. Venture into the African Safari, go on a Dinosaur exploration, imagine an underwater world with the unicorns of the sea, the Narwhals, or play tea party in a country garden with Farm Animals. 4 uniquely designed fun plate sets to keep your little ones excited for meal time. Comes in a set of plate, bowl, cup and spoon and fork. Totsafe Kids Dishware is made of premium grade melamine of FDA food-grade, BPA-free and break-resistant quality standard. Designed in a unique smooth matte finish that makes the uber fun and cute Totsafe designs come to life.
Dimensions: Plate: 8" Size:20*20*1.8cm, Cup 3" Size:8*8*9cm, Bowl 6.5" Size:16.3*16.3*4.2cm, Spoon and Fork Size:13.5*1*1cm
Available Designs: Safari, Dinosaur, Nar
Safari: The cutest illustration of African safari animals and their animal patterns in this dishware set will take you to a dreamy safari camp right in your own dining room. It will be an instant story telling session when you have this set on your table.
Dinosaur: Who doesn’t love dinos? These giant prehistoric creatures are the favorite of kids. Have fun and play guess the dino silhouette with this dishware set.
Narwhal: The unicorn of the sea is so elusive that we’ve designed this plate into a fairytale of a mom and child narwhal, in an underwater garden. Say hello to these fairy narwhals!
Farm Animals: So elegantly designed, this plate set looks like a prop plucked out of a garden tea party in the country. Just put in scones, macarons, tea (for mommy) and milk (for little one), and you’re sure to have a special meal time together.
- Made of premium melamine FDA food-grade, Phthalate, BPA and Lead-free.
- Shatter-resistant. Perfect for indoor or outdoor meals.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
- Not microwavable.
- DO NOT use in microwave. Melamine can withstand heat up to 70°C (158°F). Not recommended to be used for piping hot drinks and food items.
- Avoid foods and sauces to be left to dry on the dishware (i.e. blackberries, coffee, tomato sauces ) as these may cause staining on melamine. Best to rinse off with water after each use.